Friday, July 19, 2013

SOLD - Eton Scooter Moped - $100 obo




Eton Moped Scooter
Black

$100 obo

Has some bumps and bruises on it.
Needs a new battery (I tested the battery and it is dead)
Probably needs a tune-up

I havent ridden this moped in about 3 years.  It has been housed in my garage the entire time.  Three years ago, I rode this moped daily.  Then I got pregnant with twins and had to hang up my helmet.

I dont know too much about mopeds.  Here are the details from the Eton website - looks like it retails for about $2900 new:

The Beamer R4 is the next generation of the E-TON Beamer Scooter. The R4 takes a big step above its 49cc forerunners. It boasts a high-power 149.5cc engine and its 1.7 gallon capacity fuel tank provides economical transport for many miles before needing a refill. This model also sports  12” Laser Etched Aluminum Mag-Wheels with both front and rear Hydraulic Disc HydrDisc® Brakes, and dual shock rear suspension.
  • 149.5cc 4-stroke engine
  • Meets or exceeds EPA clean air requirements
  • Equipped with locked under seat storage box
  • Full six month limited factory warranty - Details
  • Add an (optional) Rear Luggage Box and Euro Style Mirrors to give a customized look for your Beamer R4.
Please email PEANUTHEADM@GMAIL.COM if interested.  Please include MOPED in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment